On 12/31/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/30/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK, I'll get ready to roll another release then.

I've updated the release notes with the latest changes, and I'm
preparing to tag and roll Struts 2.0.2 against XWork 2.0 RC 1.

Just FYI, the assembly module's pom has the wrong XWork version number
in it, so the build fails.

(That should be controlled with a property in the parent pom; I'll fix
it after you tag 2.0.2.)

--
Wendy