On 1/3/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/3/07, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any chance of getting this deployed to Apache's Snapshot Maven repo?

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/

We no longer stage tagged and numbered builds in the snapshot repository.

(Matt, if you have that repo defined anywhere with
<releases><enabled>true, please change it to false.  Other than
snapshots, there's nothing in it that is not also available in the
central repo.)

The automatic deploy tool didn't work for me, there's a problem with
my key, and I won't have a chance to try it manually for several days.

Ted, in your settings.xml, do you have the <server> and <repository>
for struts-staging?

There is an example here:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceMaven#head-4da186926f55ccb7da48cd77a8bf81a5d1a551eb

It should have 'mvn deploy'ed to:
  http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository
... and then been moved underneath the directory with the assemblies.

--
Wendy