On 1/16/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The 2.0.3 build is uploading now, and I'll post the Maven stuff later tonight.

Ted, just making sure you're okay with the changes since the last release.

When you 'mvn deploy' a non-snapshot version, it's going to deploy to:

 http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository

The directory may not exist, Maven will create it if necessary.  Part
of the release process should be to make sure the directory is not
there (or empty) before you deploy.

Then move m2-staging-repository underneath builds/struts/2.0.x, to
keep things together and make way for staging the next release.  Once
the vote passes, the whole staging repo directory can be merged into
the "ibiblio-rsync" repo.

This is a change from staging releases in the snapshot repo, and a
temporary thing while we wait for changes coming along from Maven.
One day it will support release staging and we should be able to use
the release plugin.

Thanks, let me know if I can help.

--
Wendy