I'd like to release struts-annotations so there will be a non-snapshot
version available for the next Struts 2 test build.

I see documentation on the annotations themselves, but I can't find
anything explaining what this jar is or how to use it.  Can someone
please point that out, or add it if it's missing?

(While looking for that, I noticed that the Building With Maven page
needs an update as well, it still talks about the 'extras' profile:
  http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-with-maven.html )

Other than documentation, is struts-annotations ready to go, or does
anyone need more time?

Thanks,
Wendy