On 1/20/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the Tobago plugin instatiates the apt classes (if fork=true then it uses apt
from command line), and then invokes the compile method, so the classpath
must be the same classpath that the plugin is running under.

Thanks for catching this one.  I put struts-annotations back in
compile scope, but marked it optional so it won't be considered a
transitive dependency.

And I asked on myfaces-dev to see why it won't work as a build
extension or a dependency of the plugin itself.  (I think it should if
this is not something struts2-core itself depends on.)

--
Wendy