On 1/19/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yesterday I created a project with the quickstart archetype, and after
creating the eclipse project for it, I found that the
"struts-annotations" jar was added to the build path(which shouldn't),
along with  "tools.jar", which eclipse doesn't like (duplicated reference).

The problem with struts-annotations was taken care of by marking it
optional (at least until the apt plugin can handle it as a plugin
dependency or build extension.)

Is tools.jar still getting pulled in or has that been resolved already?

--
Wendy