On 1/25/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't understand - all of the Struts jars are missing those files.
The only place I see it added is in the assembly tarballs.

LICENSE and NOTICE must be present in every distribution.  At one
time, that just meant the .zip/.tar.gz files, but now it also means
the individual jars because they are distributed in the Maven repo.

This isn't a new requirement.  I'm sure the 1.3.5 jars included them,
and so should all the 2.x jars.

--
Wendy