On 3/21/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is the WW chatroom still open? That would be a good a place as any.

Just try and post the transcript, so that it become part of the
regular development discussions. (If it didn't happen on the list, it
didn't happen.)

Codehaus irc has a web interface, but I don't think anyone is running
one specifically for Freenode.  Then again, I'm not entirely sure how
that works, so maybe there is one somewhere. :)  Martin has mentioned
being able to get in through http.

Thanks to Andy Williams, we do now have logs for the Freenode #struts channel:

 http://dev.rectang.com/logs/freenode/%23struts/

(As long as you see 'rhoid' in the channel, it's being logged.)

--
Wendy