Hi Giuseppe,

Giuseppe Castagno wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on issue 53420 because I need it for a manual I'm writing.
>
> I'm almost finished and I have a couple questions, I hope this is the
> right ML.

Yes, this is the right list. Until today most Writer developers have
been on vacation during the Christmas and New Year break. Please stay
tuned a little bit, we have to read and discuss the issue and then will
come back to your questions.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

  • [sw-discussi... Giuseppe Castagno
    • Re: [sw... Mathias Bauer
    • Re: [sw... Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems
      • Re:... Giuseppe Castagno
        • ... Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems
          • ... Giuseppe Castagno