Hi Jeremy,

Code is not only for the developers, as this is an open source project it is also read by many many other people that use Wicket. Not all of those developers have access to 23" screens. I am often stuck on a 17" screen, many colleagues use 2 17" screens. On such screens up to 120 characters is acceptable, 160 not.

Regards,
    Erik.