Hello all,
I created a secure proxy service to secure a service running on my axis2
server[1].
Then I generated axis2 client stub for my proxy[2].
Then I wrote my client class to call inner class methods on stub class [3].
But when I observed communication from tcpmon, what I observed is that
still messages are send as plain text, and because of that ESB refuse the
communication? Also there is no mention about security policy file I used
in auto generated stub class.
How should I ask the client to follow policy file that I used in proxy
service? Do I have to do that inside client class?

1.https://gist.github.com/cdwijayarathna/7885574
2.https://gist.github.com/cdwijayarathna/7885589
3.
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/quickstartguide.html#clientadb