[Adding @dev]

Hi Sudheera,

Did you remove ServerConnFactoryBuilder and ClientConnFactoryBuilder from
the source and added the changed classes again? Its difficult to see which
lines have changed in the patch file.
Please remove ServerConnFactoryBuilder and ClientConnFactoryBuilder from
your local source, svn up again, and then do the changes in those files and
create the patch file.

Thanks,
Jeewantha