Hi Cameron,

In AM 1.6.0,we have added embedded Solr functionality only for listing
paginated APIs,but not with the Store search functionality due to release
time constraints.We'll be adding embedded solr functionality to Store API
search with upcoming release in which you can try with.
Adding to that APIManager Store/Publisher inbuilt functionalities are
exposed via a set of jaggery based APIs [1].Once we provided above
support,you can use the relevant jaggery based REST API,to use API search
functionality with your client side jquery auto-complete plugin integration.

[1] https://docs.wso2.org/display/AM160/Store+APIs

Thanks;

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Cameron, Antonio <
antonio.came...@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

>  Is it possible to expose the embedded Solr functionality to be used in
> API Manager Store API search?  I would like to integrate it with the jquery
> autocomplete plugin bound to a textbox.  Is this functionality exposed via
> an Axis2 webservice?  Can anyone provide any examples of how to accomplish
> this tasks?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Antonio

Lalaji Sureshika