Hi Lochana,
File uploading brings about a number of issues in scalability. For example
- if we upload files to the deployments directory- it's not going to scale
properly (DepSync will sync all these files across the cluster if DepSync
enabled). Also saving a file to a specific path is inadvisable cause paths
will depend upon deploying machine.

Can you elaborate more on the requirement - where we can give a solution?

Cheers~

Chan (Dulitha Wijewantha)
Software Engineer - Mobile Development
WSO2 Inc