If that's the case, we can go ahead with graceful server shutdown restart
approach.

Also write some integration test cases using HZ Map EntryListener as-well.
With this, you can test what was the exact values updated for the session
replication scenario from different nodes.

--
*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Senior Software Engineer,

Mobile - +94773426635