Hi,

On 04-07-16 05:46, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Dom, 2016-07-03 at 21:15 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
I'll take hedgewars as my kids still play it from time to time.

Thanks,
Richard
FAS: hobbes1069

I'll take childsplay , for similar reason :) and also because I found
updates in https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/childsplay .

Note those or not really updates. The childsplay authors have been
working with people how do memory training for elderly and have been
working on a childplay-2.0 which focus more on that and not on children
at all.

If you want to do something with this new version it should be packaged
separately and not replace the current pkgs.

I already ask for admin access
FAS: sergiomb

Granted, and I've also given the pkg to you in general.

Regards,

Hans