Hi all,

I created a copr repo containing RStudio builds, it is partly based on
the spec from Steve. https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/lupinix/R/
Maybe we can get this into official repos later, but first it needs some
testing and also some unbundling would be nice. Right now only RStudio
desktop (package rstudio-desktop) is packaged, but adding the server
shouldn't be that hard.

Greetings,
Christian