On 08/21/2016 05:07 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Saturday, 20 August 2016 at 21:19, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
We have bug in InsightToolKit[0] for > half year that it doesn't work
properly on ARM, but maintainer doesn't respond neither to bugzilla
nor to email. It's blocking me from importing 4 packages as all of
them failing on ARM due to ITK bug.

Probably it just needs update, probably some investigation. Would be
nice if we can reassign his packages to someone else.
[...]
He is co-maintainer of:
* orthanc
* tinyxml2

I'm interested in tinyxml2 as well.

I picked up the tinyxml2 package when fcami orphaned all of his packages on 25 April, and have been maintaining it since then. You're both free to sign on as co-maintainers, but there's no need to worry as mrceresa was just a co-maintainer and not the package's point of contact.

Rich