On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Chuck Anderson <c...@wpi.edu> wrote:
> Am I the only one who can't see the email body below?

No you are not.

After, squeezing it through base64, it reads:

I had this issue of 1 in / in F24 I had upgraded from 22.

-------- Original message --------From: Joachim Backes
<joachim.bac...@rhrk.uni-kl.de> Date: 10/12/16  10:36 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Development discussions related to Fedora
<devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> Subject: Re: where is /1 coming from?
On 10/12/16 15:03, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Someone on Reddit noted that there's a zero-length file named `1` in /
> on their F25 system. I just looked on mine, and I have one too. It's
> not owned by any RPM. And I checked on an F24 box, and it's got that
> too. Anyone know where this is coming from?

Additionally I see a file called /null with zero length!

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)