On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 10:47:47AM -0600, Chris Adams wrote:
> I think concerns about "leaking" a generated hostname are pretty
> minimal.  If someone is concerned about that, there are a number of
> other changes they'll probably be making, and they can set a non-default
> hostname in that process.

Continuing what Stephen Smoogen just said in another thread about "stone
soup", what I'd *really* like to see is people who are interested in
improving Fedora's network privacy footprint make a Remix — or even a
Spin with greater-than-usual modifications — with that as the goal.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>