> Am Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:02:01 -0700
> schrieb Orion Poplawski <orion(a)cora.nwra.com&gt;:
>
> Seems to be more comlicated,than just the build-error.
> Nevertheless, "autoreconf ..." or "autoconf" does not work.
> Just for the build-fix:
> the newest upstream should have fixed the library-path problem, but the
> configure-script does not find mpi.h now.
> Here comes the full "%configure-call" (with your sources, not newest
> HEAD) that works for me:
> %configure    --disable-static \
>               --disable-avx \
> %ifarch %{ix86}
>         --with-mpi-include=/usr/include/openmpi-i386 \
> %endif
>         --with-mpi-lib=%{_libdir}/openmpi/lib

I've already was able to build it now with the explicit inclusion of those two
paths, although I used %_arch instead of the if-statement. [1]
I also tried to use
CC=mpicc
CXX=mpic++
FC=mpifort
but it didn't work properly. I've now managed to get working builds although
somehow the requirements are not picked up properly, since I run into depcheck
issues. Not sure what again causes this.
Failing depcheck:
https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/artifacts/all/9e1ffb92-b5fc-11e6-bf8c-525400120b80/task_output/gretl-2016d-1.fc25.i386.log
Successful builds: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=820579

I will of course move and rename the binary file, according to the wiki.

Thanks
Johannes
[1] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/gretl.git/tree/gretl.spec