Hello,

I recently started getting errors like:

17046740 build (f26, rudiments-1.0.1-1.fc24.src.rpm): open (arm04-builder06.arm.fedoraproject.org) -> FAILED: BuildError: The following noarch package built differently on different architectures: rudiments-doc-1.0.1-1.fc26.noarch.rpm
rpmdiff output was:
error: cannot open Packages index using db5 - Permission denied (13)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm

...when doing koji builds.  Eg:

koji build --scratch f26 rudiments-1.0.1-1.fc24.src.rpm

It's odd because the rpm in question is just docs. Nothing is built per-se, some static files are just installed. I'd expect it to be the same on all platforms.

It seems that it always fails when building for arm. I don't have an arm platform available to test on though. Is there any way to get more information about what's different about the rpm on the different platforms?

Thanks!

David Muse
david.m...@firstworks.com