On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  * tilp2

It turns out that I am very silly, and, when writing the appstream
file for tilp2, never changed "comical.desktop" in the template here
[1] to "tilp.desktop".

...whoops! I can, uh, fix that.

However, interestingly, it seems that "appstream-util validate-relax
--nonet" doesn't seem to care. It happily validates tilp2's appstream
information [2], which is why I never noticed this at the time. I
would think that "referenced desktop file doesn't exist on system"
should at least be a warning or something when validating?

Ben Rosser

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:AppData#.appdata.xml_file_creation

[2] As evidenced by this scratch-build build I just ran
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=17172267