Hello,

I've just received about a dozen of messages like the one mentioned in
the subject, accompanied with:

pkgdb_updater updated: upstream_url of X
        https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/X/

for a number of gdouros-X-fonts that I updated recently and whose
upstream URL had changed.

I have not added these projects to anitya on purpose, because upstream
regularly restructures their website, the source packages do not
contain any version numbers, sometimes packages get updated silently
and the development takes place offline.
My solution for monitoring what upstream does was a script that runs
daily and checks the md5 hashes of the current upstream sources and
their URLs against those in Fedora. Can anitya work in a similar
fashion?

Do I need to take action about these messages or do I just ignore them?