Hey everybody,

On Tue, 2017-04-04 at 03:00 +0000, jku...@redhat.com wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>    Modularity WG (once every two weeks) on 2017-04-04 from 15:00:00
> to 16:00:00 UTC
>    At fedora-meetin...@irc.freenode.net
>
> The meeting will be about:
> Meeting of the Modularity Working Group.
>
> More information available at: [Modularity Working Group wiki page](h
> ttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Modularity_Working_Group)
>
> The agenda for the meeting is available at [modularity-wg-agendas
> pad](http://piratepad.net/modularity-wg-agendas).

Unfortunately, our agenda pad on piratepad.net broke—I only seem to get
an error message accessing it—so I've created a new one elsewhere:

https://board.net/p/modularity-wg-agendas

If you have added a topic to the agenda for this week's meeting before
the old pad went down, please add it again to the new pad.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
Red Hat           purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither