# F26 Blocker Review meeting
# Date: 2017-07-03
# Time: 16:00 UTC
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers! We're getting close to Final release, and it'd be
good to do a status check on the Accepted Blockers. At this point, we
don't have any more proposals, so it should be a quick meeting. If
you have any time between now and the meeting Monday, please take a
look through the list. It canbe found here:

  https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate any of the
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F26 can be found on the
wiki [0]. For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception
process,  check out these links:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go and you want to run one - check
out  the SOP on the wiki:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

Have a good weekend and see you tomorrow!

[0]  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria

// Mike
--
Fedora QA