On 07/20/2017 05:04 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
My workload at $dayjob$ has increased significantly so I'm afraid I have much
less time to devote to packaging work.  Now more than ever I could use help
maintaining my packages (listed below).  If you are interested, please add
yourself as co-maintainers in pkgdb.  Thanks!

Hello Orion!
Sorry for the late reply; I'm behind in my e-mails.

First of all, thank you very much for all your work! I knew you maintained a lot of Python packages, but seeing the whole list is very impressive.

Would you like to hand over (some of) your Python packages to the Python SIG? Pagure doesn't allow groups as package owners, but I hope I can represent Python SIG here, at least for administrative tasks. (Among other things, I lead Red Hat's python-maint team, which includes many active Python SIGgers.) If you add me as admin, I'll add Python SIG to the committers list, try to search for contributors, and handle any emergencies. (I can't promise we'll handle day-to-day packaging for all the packages, but some of them are interesting to me presonally.)

Unfortunately, in Pagure I can't request access for myself. But if you agree, I can file ticket with a Fedora infra for some kind of mass update.

Python packages where you're an admin seem to be:

netcdf4-python
oct2spec
pyhoca-cli
pyhoca-gui