Hey Kevin,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kof...@chello.at>
wrote:

> Michal Novotny wrote:
> >   - Batch package rebuilding ("Rebuild all" button in Packages view) so
> > that you can rebuild all your packages in the new chroots.
>
> Unfortunately, this feature is less useful than I had expected, it does not
> work for uploaded SRPMs or SRPMs fetched from URLs. In that case, I would
> have expected it to just copy the dist-git contents from the build that is
> being rebuilt (even for the URL case, I would not expect it to try to
> refetch the URL, which may no longer be valid). Instead, I got an error
> message that it does not have any sources to fetch.

It actually works like you expect for uploaded SRPMs and URL SRPMs.
For both these build types, imported copr-dist-git sources are being used.
This will be a bug somewhere else. You can contact me personally or here
with the details.

I ended up passing the output SRPMs of the Copr builds as the SRPM URLs for