I can give this a shot,My name is Manas i am a Computer Engineering
undergrad. I dont know if i have the skills require for this. Can you give
some more information regarding the job.
I started contributing recently to withing the past month or so,as of today
i am the creator and maintainer for intel optimized kernel for fedora.