On 09/22/2018 03:14 PM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 22.9.2018 22:47, Jerry James wrote:
>> Koji seems to be requiring 7 days in -testing for F29.  Shouldn't it
>> be requiring 3 days at this point?
>

> I've opened https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7741 ~3 weeks ago, but I've
> got no response.

Ugh. Sorry about that... I for some reason missed seeing that ticket. ;(

In any event, the bodhi config was wrong.

I suppose we could chnage it until tuesday when beta is released, but
these updates are all 'post beta' ones, so perhaps just leaving it at 7
days is the right thing to do now?

BTW, I intend to rework the beta/final changes we make to leverage
ansible templates so we don't have to remember to change 20 things in 20
places, we can just change one or two variables and let the templates
update. Hopefully that will avoid things like this happening moving
forward.

kevin