I'm working on updating the blender package to build against OpenImageIO
2.0.3 in rawhide and have worked through the API changes but the build
still fails when linking blenderplayer due to undefined references to
functions provided by the libGL library.

I checked the last good build in koji and as expected I see "-lGL" for
blender and blenderplayer but not in my mock builds.

Does this have something to do with with the new mesa packages or a cmake
error with the FindGLEW module?

I'll keep poking around but hopefully someone knows the answer :)

Thanks,
Richard