I've got a package (colobot) which has a build-time dependency on Python3. The
program had a new upstream release today, so I updated the spec file and fired
up the builds.

Everything went smooth on rawhide and F30, whereas the F29 and F28 builds
failed with a rather amusing error message:
>BUILDSTDERR: CMake Error at
>/usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137 (message):
>BUILDSTDERR:   Could NOT find PythonInterp: Found unsuitable version "1.4",
>but required
>BUILDSTDERR:   is at least "2.7" (found
>BUILDSTDERR:
>/builddir/build/BUILD/colobot-colobot-gold-0.1.12-alpha/build/%{__python3})
>BUILDSTDERR: Call Stack (most recent call first):
>BUILDSTDERR:
>/usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:376
>(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
>BUILDSTDERR:   /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPythonInterp.cmake:159
>(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
>BUILDSTDERR:   data/CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package)
>-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

So, uh, is this in issue with cmake, python3, the project's CMakeLists, or
something totally different?

For anyone interested in the koji builds:
rawhide: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1215429
fc30: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1215430
fc29: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1215433
fc28: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1215434