To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto

or run:
  date -d '2019-03-04 15:00 UTC'

Links to all issues to be discussed can be found at:
https://pagure.io/fesco/report/meeting_agenda

= Discussed and Voted in the Ticket =

#2094 F31 System-Wide Change: Update Sphinx to version 2 and drop Python 2
support from Sphinx
APPROVED: after 10 days, it's (+5, 0, 0).

= New items =

#2098 Fill Till's FESCo seat
.fesco 2098
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2098
Let's do this one first, so we can have the full set of members again.
@bookwar – technically, you're still not a member, but I expect we can vote
you in, so please attend the meeting if possible.

= Followups =

#2091 Add check for co-maintainers to orphan procedure
.fesco 2091
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2091
@jwrgoede — please attend the meeting if possible.

= Other new items =

#2096 F31 System-Wide Change: BuildRequires generators
.fesco 2096
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2096

#2093 F31 System-Wide Change: Python 3.8
.fesco 2093
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2093

#2092 Fedora 31 schedule
.fesco 2092
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2092

#1970 Action needed: Orphan packages will be retired if they remain orphaned
for six weeks
.fesco 1970
https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1970

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual issue.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://pagure.io/fesco/report/meeting_agenda

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new issue at https://pagure.io/fesco/,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.