On ma, 04 maalis 2019, Sundeep Anand wrote:
On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:13 PM Sundeep Anand <suan...@redhat.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 6:34 PM Sundeep Anand <suan...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Dominik,

Thank you so much trying that out. Actually, to get stats saved for a
package, the package is to be added in Transtats, 'mkvtoolnix'
So, dry run of jobs (you must have unchecked it) will not bug you, with
an error. And, to add a package, we need to be logged in.

Fedora login needs OIDC key, I think infra people are working on it, so
it will be available soon.

regards,
sundeep

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 5:34 PM Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <
domi...@greysector.net> wrote:

On Friday, 30 November 2018 at 06:51, Sundeep Anand wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> At times this could be a requirement to track or know translation
status of a package which has (just) built in koji.
> Transtats could be used for this purpose. We just need to run a job.
>
> Steps:
>    1. Navigate to
https://transtats-web-transtats.app.os.stg.fedoraproject.org/jobs/yml-based

Transtats is now running at https://transtats.fedoraproject.org
*mkvtoolnix* page:
https://transtats.fedoraproject.org/packages/view/mkvtoolnix

How can I modify the definition of a package I added to transtats?
I made a mistake when specifying URL to the upstream repo so now I
cannot run jobs for this package.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer