Thank you for your answers.

I adopted "moby-engine" and did two new releases:

- moby-engine-18.09.7-4 depends on packages "containerd" and "runc"
instead of conflicting and bundling the binaries. It is packaged for
Rawhide and Fedora 30 (in updates-testing: [1]). I did not see any
regression due to the version inconsistence. Feel free to test it and
to give me feedback!
- moby-engine-18.09.7-5 (only packaged for Rawhide currently) moves
"docker-proxy" and "docker-init" to /usr/libexec/docker, because these
executables, currently packaged in moby-engine, should not be on
$PATH.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-572b06a0f7