On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 5:33 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischm...@redhat.com> wrote:
And the same document says:
"While our focus is on creating a top-class developer workstation, our
developer focus will not compromise the aforementioned goal to be a
polished and user friendly system that appeals to a wide general
audience."

Having a target audience in mind doesn't mean we have to make bad
design for everyone else.

Absolutely.

In addition their preferences could be
actually the same. Just look at macOS, it's made easy for our moms and
dads and very popular with developers at the same time.

If anybody with a good memory or interest in thread archaeology wants to investigate, I believe there was actually some problem with some specific tools used by web developers that were broken by the previous firewall configuration.

Michael