Hi,
I'm maintainer of libcbor package and in fedora 30 has been removed
python3-sphinx package which is required to build documentation for
libcbor. I can changa the dependency to python2-sphinx but thats not what I
really want to do. Another option is to install sphinx via pip3. However in
build phase it will show an error which says:

sphinx-build -b man -d build/doctrees   source build/man
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/sphinx-build", line 6, in <module>
    from sphinx.cmd.build import main
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sphinx'
make: *** [Makefile:131: man] Error 1

(it needs breathe package and that is installed as well using pip3)

Now I have two questions:

1. How can I write to specfile that I need a pip package?
I tried:

BuildRequires: %{py3_dist Sphinx} >= 2.2.0

And as well:

BuildRequires: %{py3_dist sphinx} >= 2.2.0

Both of those will show an dependency error even when I install sphinx
and breathe using pip3:

python3dist(sphinx) >= 2.2.0 is needed by libcbor-0.5.0-5.fc30.x86_64

2. How to fix that error from sphinx-build?
I tried to install even sphinx-multibuild (using pip) but did not succeed.
It is suspicious that sphinx package need sphinx and it can not find it.

Regards,
Marek Tamaskovic