On Mon, Dec 2, 2019, 22:44 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kof...@chello.at> wrote:

> Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> > * Should any other packager (not that maintainer) be able to request
> > new branches on that repo?
> > * Should provenpackager be able to do the same request?
>
> Since I do not give a darn about what happens to my packages on EPEL, I am
> fine with anybody requesting EPEL branches for them as long as they do the
> work and don't expect me to do anything to those branches (which is not
> going to happen).

I think this might be a good time point out that it's actually possible to
override the default assignee for a component for EPEL bugs (also for
fedora) in bugzilla by adding this override in the
releng/fedora-scm-requests repo for the respective package, like here:

https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/blob/master/f/rpms/jackson-databind

(Note that lef was actually deemed non-responsive some months back, so this
is probably not a good example of a package where this split responsibility
"worked".)

Fabio