On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 08:22, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pin...@pingoured.fr> wrote:

> Good Morning Everyone™,
>
> we have recently spent some time refactoring, improving and fixing the script
> that syncs the default assignee and CC list from dist-git to Bugzilla.
>
> Since the script was broken for some time, we felt that it needs some
> validation
> before we run it live (which will still require some work).
> We have uploaded the results at:
> https://pingou.fedorapeople.org/distgit_bugzilla_sync.log
> (Note that this only shows what would be updated.)
>
> We'd appreciate it if you could take some time and check the changes affecting
> you and report any issues you might find.
> An easy way to do this is downloading the file and grepping for your FAS
> username.

[EDITCOMP] Fedora/python-Fiona  initialowner changed  to FAS name(s) `orphan`
[EDITCOMP] Fedora/python-Fiona  initialcclist changed from
`['@python-sig', 'qulogic']` to FAS name(s) `['orphan']`

Need to double-check this, because python-Fiona is retired, and I'm
not an owner of, or CC'd on, it. But I *am* an owner of python-fiona,
which is not orphaned.

--
Elliott