> "Johannes Lips" <johannes.lips(a)gmail.com&gt; writes:
>

> We already have a tool for reporting issues and problems, and it's not
> bodhi.  If there's a problem with an already pushed update, it needs to
> be in bugzilla - where it's actually discoverable - not in bodhi, where
> it will go nowhere.
I am not intending to use bodhi as a bug tracker, but I would like to be able
to reference issues, which were introduced with an update and I don't really
see a lot of negative effects of this.
I think it's a way to make issues in bugzilla more easily traceable, since if
an update is closely related with a new bug it is easier to just look into
bodhi first and see if the issue affected others as well. If by chance the
first reporter of a bug is too late in bodhi this connection is simply lost.
I don't see it as bodhi replacing bugzilla, but rather as an additional entry
point, when looking for known issues in close relation with a bug.

Johannes