> First, I'd like to see Fedora become more of an "operating system factory".

20s is from 2020 to 2029. 10 years. So long.
So, let me write high level thoughts. And let me post a new topic.

For the topic 'more of an "operating system factory"', I want to see
Fedora project as a place to "democratize new technologies".

Nowadays many people can use the computer and internet with relatively
affordable cost, not depending on a belonging organization or region.
That means those are democratized.
But back to 1960s, 70s, 90s, only a few people who have access to the
specific academia and companies or in specific regions could use those
technologies relatively easier.
For example, someone living near a company could use a computer for
free for only weekend by negotiating the company.

In my experience, in 1999 I was living in the same region with an NGO
working for a backbone network.
And the NGO helped me to put my Linux server in their network for free.
In the age of non-democratized computer and internet, some
organizations helped for the new technologies.

Now there are not democratized digital tools and hardware again.
The history repeats.

I assume people want to use non-x86_64 servers to debug their
application program with affordable cost
I saw it working in upstream projects.

I was asking to use s390x and ppc64le server to debug an application
by sending email on Fedora.
But after 2 weeks, no response. The operation could be improved.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers

When you keep looking at the community using new technologies with
open source, some hardware are necessary.
This tendency could be increased in the 20s.

What resource helps a technology democratized?
This can be a question to know what Fedora does, when you attend an event.

Fedora's theme in 20s can be "democratizing to the access to the new
technologies".
And the actions are

* Enable non-x86_64 servers for users easily with time sharing.
* Enable hardware for users that is necessary to use technology.
  With time sharing? How to do it? It's a challenge.

Regards,
Jun

--
Jun | He - His - Him