On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 8:25 AM Ernestas Kulik <eku...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 07:17 +0100, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> > What does it mean "us? I see that ABRT has broken dependencies in
> > rawhide. I would appreciate if you could use side tag to build new
> > version + rebuild all packages which depend on it in there.
>
> I don’t know, seems pretty self-explanatory to me what “us” is.

(snip)

> We were using overrides, since it’s just a handful of packages. I
> suppose not everything was built yesterday, so we have a situation now.

You were using buildroot overrides on *rawhide*?
Last time I read about this, that didn't work as expected and even
caused builds to be stuck and mis-tagged in koji.

If creating overrides in rawhide still works, can we teach bodhi some
logic to deny creating buildroot overrides "if not
release.composed_by_bodhi" or something?

Fabio