Hello,

I've been waiting almost 2 months for my reviewer to respond on my
package request. I pinged and set needinfo some time ago, but still
nothing. My package is FTBFS and FTI in F31, and I've been stuck
because of this.

Looking at policies, I see one for non-responsive maintainerw [1], but
I don't think this really applies. There's a page about the package
review process [2] which mentions several items about non-responsive
*submitters*, but nothing about reviewers. There's also some mention
of legal blockers, but not how to ping for clarification there.
Neither the Join page [3] nor the review guidelines [4] mention
anything about timelines.

Now I know there's no _technical_ reason why I can't un-assign a bug,
but I'd rather discuss policy here.
* Who should be pinged, needinfo'd, or otherwise contacted, and after how long?
* If there's a legal question, who should be pinged and when?
* At what point does a packager give up and ask for another reviewer
(by setting back to NEW)?

[1]
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process