On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:18:33AM +0000, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 5:15 PM Pierre-Yves Chibon <pin...@pingoured.fr>
> wrote:
> Remark: fedpkg's request-side-tag command doesn't appear in the manual
> or bash autocomplete output.
>
> Browsing the online docs I also don't know how to delete the side tag
> since the builds were superseded by the packages from the mass
> rebuild.

For side tags you created via fedpkg, you can delete them using: fedpkg
remove-side-tag. It will remove it without merging it.
If you want to list your side-tags you can do: fedpkg list-side-tags
--user=<yourfas>.

I'm indeed not seeing these commands in the man page, but they do appear in
fedpkg --help if that helps.

Pierre