On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 10:44 pm, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.an...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 14:00:26 -0800, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:
 Hi all,

Hi Erich,

I've introduced myself as the new maintainer of the Fedora Jam audio lab.

Thanks again for taking it up!

 I'm looking at the compose log and they're failing[1]. I'm not sure
why, but it appears as though carla didn't branch to F32 for whatever
 reason. I know it was failing to build, but that got sorted as of
 February 7th[2].

 Can someone tell me what's going on [3]?

I *think* the package needs to be "Carla", with a capital "c". DNF
doesn't find "carla" with a small "c" either.

Yes, Kevin and Ankur, you're both absolutely right. I just fixed it and sent a pull request for master and f32's branch of the kickstarts. Now, if someone would be so kind as to approve the pull request, that would be dandy. :)

Thanks,
Erich