Hi, I need help with enabling gating on my package. I actually thought
I've already enabled it 2 months ago but I've noticed the tests are not
running in Bodhi and it also says that "no tests are required" on my
last rawhide Bodhi update [1]

This [2] is my gating.yml, I think the problem is wrong
"test_case_name", I was able to find three different examples with three
different "test_case_name" values:
- fedora-ci.koji-build.tier0.functional [3]
- org.centos.prod.ci.pipeline.allpackages-build.complete [4]
-
org.centos.prod.ci.pipeline.allpackages-build.package.test.functional.complete
[5]

so which one of these should I use? Or is there a different problem with
my gating.yml? I am quite sure the problem is not in the tests or
tests.yml because tests on PRs in Pagure are working as expected.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-19a9c20b6f
[2] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/blivet-gui/blob/master/f/gating.yml
[3] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/ci/gating/