Il 16/06/20 03:47, Kevin Fenzi ha scritto:

> Can you file a releng ticket and we can sort out whats going on.
> https://pagure.io/releng/new_issue
>
> It seems like the sidetag setup has some issues still. ;(
>
> kevin

There have been some improvements in sidetag workflow in Bodhi master
branch, which hopefully should resolve some of these issues when 5.3
will be released.

Bodhi prod is still on 5.2.2. I think cverna was waiting for a bunch of
other PRs to be included in the final version, but now with the
datacenter move times are getting larger without the possibility to test
in staging first.

mattia