On Tue, 2020-07-07 at 09:05 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> Right, I saw that too and didn't understand why that single test
> fails. When I built folks locally it passed with no problem, using
> the same evolution-data-server. I'd surely rebuild the three I have
> commits right for if the folks could work.

        Hi,
I currently use the f33-build-side-25060 sidetag.

I managed to find the cause of the test failure in folks [1], I'll
backport the change into the sidetag for the time being and I'll build
what I can there as well.

Fabio, could you move/build your packages into that sidetag too,
please? The updated folks might be in the sidetag within an hour or so,
depending on koji speed.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/folks/-/merge_requests/40