Hi,

On 9/14/20 5:05 PM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 10:04 PM Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi,

On 9/11/20 6:08 PM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
I can try to come up with a list of often-used-but-simple-to-maintain
Java packages?

Yes that sounds great. I would be happy to pick up a few of
those to help and if a bunch of us do that hopefully we can
lighten the load a bit.

I looked through the list of packages currently associated with the
Java SIG, and I've put together a list of things that are usually easy
to maintain:
https://pagure.io/java-maint-sig/blob/master/f/EASYFIX.md

The easy-to-maintain packages are almost 100% up-to-date in fedora
right now, but as we all well know, that state isn't usually lasting
for long :-)

Thank you for making this list. I'm afraid that I don't really
see anything which really appeals to me to pick-up there, sorry.

Still hopefully some others will find this list helpful.

Regards,

Hans