Vít Ondruch wrote:
> While I typically tend to use editor from my host (I quite often use
> GVim or GEdit, which are both GUI editors), I stumble upon the missing
> `less` quite often. If there was way to somehow `mount` the editor from
> host into the buildroot, but I can't think of any feasible way :(

The obvious answer would be to just add `less` to the minimal buildroot. The
cost would be minimal considering the buildroot cache. But instead, a lot of
time is actually spent (IMHO wasted) to kick useful stuff out of the minimal
buildroot even if it means breaking thousands of specfiles in Fedora and at
third parties (e.g., make).

        Kevin Kofler